I'm just want to be myself :)



Hi people, I'm pretty easy to get along with.I am absolutely fascinated with the way the mind works. I love any person that can hold an intelligent conversation. I have no time for silly drama. I don't think anybody, including myself, will ever fully understand why I do what I do. I don't think constant talking is necessary. Silence is beautiful. Trust. I love anything awkward and imperfect. It's natural and it's real. I love to smile and laugh, and I do it quite often. Don't TOUCH me. Seriously. Unless you know I want you too, back the fuck off. I don't know anything for sure. I question myself all the time. I overanalyze and rethink my decisions often. I want to change somebody's life. I long to be remembered. I love the word intricate. I have no idea why. Perhaps, It's just a beautiful word. I don't fall for people easily, but I am very flirtatious. Very. Some guys look at me as a challenge, something to conquer. Personally, I think that's stupid. I enjoy life, and I believe in myself. I am happy with who I am. Get to know me first, I promise you won't regret it.

lots of


Thanks for reading darling! ❤
I LOVE BLOG MISS FIEYHA